State Sponsorship tracker again!

Guest Adelaide_bound

Guest FortWilliamLoyal
Hey Fortwilliam

I think you need a tranquilliser!! Can you not pay via some other method or pop into branch to do a money transfer?

The only payment methods that Australian Police take are Australian cheques or international bank drafts. A bit of an inconvenience to those not in Australia!

You may be right about the tranquilliser!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest sksmith
I ordered my international bank draft to pay for the Australian police checks 7 days ago and due to the sheer incompetency of the Bank of Scotland, it's still not arrived. I swear to god, I'm ready to burst with rage.
Sorry to hear, I understand your frustration. For us, 3 out of 4 medicals are lost in translation at this point. They were supposed to be sent to Global Health in Sydney and were sent to local Australian High Commission instead when eHealth didn't work... and to top it off panel doctor's receptionist is not returning my voice mail.

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
I'm still not happy about it to be honest. I uploaded 12 months experience documentation and UK police checks last week and they've not been changed to met. Also my form 26 and 160 for my medicals are still showing as required, even though I had my medicals on the 24th Oct and the bit on the main page is showing as health requirements finalised.

My CO, on top of not emailing me to make initial contact, has clearly not looked at my file since the 25th October.

Just wanted to say that just because your things haven't changed to met doesn't mean your CO hasn't looked at them. The first contact we had from our CO was our visa grant letter, and nothing at all on our checklist had been changed to met, even after the visa grant!

I know how frustrating it is waiting for something to change though, at least you feel as if something is happening then. Think positive, your Co would email you if they needed more info so could just be that they don't need anything more :smile:

Good luck and hope you get some good news soon

Guest newbietoaus

I was not contacted by CO, but the status changed to "met" except medical. I am waiting for the mail from CO for medical requirements as I am from HR country. :cool:

Guest hglim94

I think there are serveral people whose occupation code is 261311 Analyst Programmer and waiting for SS from SA.

For those people, here is news from Korean forum.

[TABLE=class: application-details]

[TR]

[TD]Nominated Occupation:[/TD]

[TD]Analyst Programmer[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Online Application Completed & Submitted[/TD]

[TD]13 Oct 2011[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Complete Set of Documents Received by Immigration SA Office [/TD]

[TD]18 Oct 2011 [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Application Decision[/TD]

[TD]Approved[/TD]

[TD]09 November 2011[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I think there are serveral people whose occupation code is 261311 Analyst Programmer and waiting for SS from SA.

For those people, here is news from Korean forum.

[TABLE=class: application-details]

[TR]

[TD]Nominated Occupation:[/TD]

[TD]Analyst Programmer[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Online Application Completed & Submitted[/TD]

[TD]13 Oct 2011[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Complete Set of Documents Received by Immigration SA Office[/TD]

[TD]18 Oct 2011[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Application Decision[/TD]

[TD]Approved[/TD]

[TD]09 November 2011[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Thanks for the information. Seeing some light. The waiting game is so stressful :(

Thanks, hglim94. Was it just one person on the Korean forum who was accepted under this occupation? Whilst it's good news that they were approved, I'm now getting worried that the places are getting filled up! This happened to us once already so I'm really hoping we won't miss out again.

Guest hglim94
Thanks, hglim94. Was it just one person on the Korean forum who was accepted under this occupation? Whilst it's good news that they were approved, I'm now getting worried that the places are getting filled up! This happened to us once already so I'm really hoping we won't miss out again.

Forum in Korea isn't actived compared to this forum. As far as I know, there are just two applicants whose occupation code is 261311. I know how you feel as I experienced my previous occupation code went to special conditions apply.

However, availablity of analyst programmer still indicates high, so we don't have to be worry about.

I was not contacted by CO, but the status changed to "met" except medical. I am waiting for the mail from CO for medical requirements as I am from HR country. :cool:

Hi newbietoaus, we are on the same boat, lets hope these gets fast and we got over it. Al my items are met except meds, guess the external security checks are still on...

Guest newbietoaus

OMG...then it might take months to finish. Could you share with me how/where to check whether security checks has been initiated?:shocked:. If so I have to alert all my ex-boss and current boss...:arghh:

Hello fellow forumites,

I just wanted to share something with you all - just for your information. Yesterday our documents were logged as received for our SS application. But the message on the SA client tracker said a full set of documents had NOT been received and needed to be sent in - it didn't even say what document was incomplete or missing. We emailed them asking why our application was incomplete as they had been sent all the documents requested along with required signatures etc.

We then got an email back last night saying many apologies but someone had pressed the wrong button during registration and that they did indeed have a full set of all the documents required and we were now in the processing queue for assessment. HOW RUBBISH IS THAT! :arghh: What if we hadn't logged on for ages and our application had just sat there!? Just goes to show you always need to be one step ahead and allow for human error. At least they realised their mistake and apologised.

By the way, they said 6-8 weeks although i'm hoping it will be quicker!

Petal X

Sorry you had such a headache. Glad you are back on track with it.

I wonder why they quote 6-8 weeks. The tracker seems to suggest that 4 weeks or less is much more the norm at the moment. I suppose they don't want to get people's hopes up and then end up being pestered when it takes longer!

Had my meds today. No eHealth for me. Results will be ready in a week and then sent via courier I guess.

I didn't even get any confirmation that I attended the examination. But that's normal in my country, nothing to be worried about. :biggrin:

So... what should I do? Is it enough just to email my CO to let him know that I have done meds and are waiting for the result... I mean, will my word be enough? Or I should call the doctor tomorrow and demand some kind of proof so I can send it to CO?

Judging by the casualness demonstrated so far by my panel doctor, it could be a while till the docs reach Oz.

If anyone can share his/her experience that would be great. Or any kind of advice...

OMG...then it might take months to finish. Could you share with me how/where to check whether security checks has been initiated?:shocked:. If so I have to alert all my ex-boss and current boss...:arghh:

I am equally unable to see anything to do with form 80 nor security checks in case anyone in the forum has idea where to monitor this pls let us know.

I have been doing a bit of digging on my forthcoming medical and came across this link

http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/panel_doctors/conducting_medicals/instructions/ there is a PDF called Instructions for medical and radiological examination of Australian visa applicants which I found very helpful as I have a BMI of 42 and wanted to know more.

Up to page 28 is irrelevant but after this it deals with form 26.

Hopefully it will be of interest to some of you guys as well.

IrishStew (OH)

Guest sksmith
Had my meds today. No eHealth for me. Results will be ready in a week and then sent via courier I guess.

I didn't even get any confirmation that I attended the examination. But that's normal in my country, nothing to be worried about. :biggrin:

So... what should I do? Is it enough just to email my CO to let him know that I have done meds and are waiting for the result... I mean, will my word be enough? Or I should call the doctor tomorrow and demand some kind of proof so I can send it to CO?

Judging by the casualness demonstrated so far by my panel doctor, it could be a while till the docs reach Oz.

If anyone can share his/her experience that would be great. Or any kind of advice...

Hi wanna,

My word was enough for the CO. If they want proof, they can always request it from you. Please let me know if you find out how long it takes via courier, etc. I have no idea how long it takes, I was assuming two to three weeks after the medical for it to reach Global Health in Sydney... Patience is not my strong suit!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. It's noticeable how, unlike other forums/threads, things seem very quiet here over the weekend. No updates to post from obsessive checking of SS or visa progress!

Hglim94 -if you get any news, please let us know! Your docs were logged as received a few days before ours for the same occupation, so I'm anxiously waiting to hear your good news in the hope that we won't be too far behind! ;-)

Guest Heather2011

Having a nightmare at mo; i didn't get my much needed 8 in my writing so decided to switch to 475. this was another option for us or so we were led to believe since June! almost lodged on Thursday night and agent phoned to say i didn't have enough points! HE says i can't claim maximum points for my work experience because it was completed prior to my degree! even though i didn't need my degree to do my job and have been in this field since 1999! So confused, upset and angry. Have paid nearly £2000 in fees and VETASSESS so far. State sponsorship is ticking away and i think our new life is going down the drain...phoned DIAC who said submit and let a CO decide but again alot of money to payout if it going to be declined.

Any advise guys, i need you experts to help me!

Poms in os and poms in adelaide have been far more helpful than my agent...just the way i am feeling at mo

Sorry forgot to say i have 65 points with the maximum work experience, if isubmit and let CO decide this could potentially strip us of 5 points!