State Sponsorship tracker again!

Guest Adelaide_bound

Guest sksmith
Wow - it really is good morning!

We got our CO today, web site says they have COs allocated up to the 15th of OCT.

:smile:Congratulations lpkm and Helchops - overnight from no Co to granted - brill!

IrishStew (OH)

Congrats Irish Stew! Won't be long now.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks SKSmith.

Meds booked for 18th Nov, I am really worried about them as in spite of recent efforts I am still way way way way way way over weight - you get the picture - well actually hopefully not!!!!

My blood pressure is good and cholesterol is OK, so hopefully it will be OK

IrishStew (OH)

Guest FortWilliamLoyal
Have you not sorted the email issue out yet? It seems very bizarre - they email you to let you know the email address you need for any issues, questions or anything you need to sort with them - did you check if it was an incorrect email address? imho you really need to get that sorted, or you won't get your visa grant letter and bits and pieces, as they'll be sent to this seemingly incorrect email address Fort - again, imho, but it seems there must be an issue with your email address as I've not heard of a single other person who hasn't been emailed when they got a CO with things to process etc.

Hope you manage to get it sorted :)

When I submitted my application and payment, I got the confirmation email to my inbox... I'm assuming that's the only one email address I entered?

If the email is incorrect, I can't find anywhere to change it!

Updated Trackers:

SS Tracker

Congrats on your grant helchops. I have my meds booked on 3 Dec, could you update tracker. I'm purposely dragging it out as I want to be granted after 8 Dec. I'm on hols in Oz 8-31 Dec seeing my family, and I want to get my extra luggage allowance with singapore air in April when I actually emigrate :o)

Congrats to everyone who got the visa and SS grant today! :-)

Busy Monday in Oz, it seems. Hope there will be more days like this for the rest of us still waiting.

Helchops, thanks for the update. And... I am happy that I am off the hook... I mean, that I didn't by some miracle manage to get the visa before you :smile:

Guest Helchops

Helchops, thanks for the update. And... I am happy that I am off the hook... I mean, that I didn't by some miracle manage to get the visa before you :smile:

Lol - you were never, 'On' the hook!! This process is part preparation, part luck of the draw I think! :huh:

Guest sksmith
Have you not sorted the email issue out yet? It seems very bizarre - they email you to let you know the email address you need for any issues, questions or anything you need to sort with them - did you check if it was an incorrect email address? imho you really need to get that sorted, or you won't get your visa grant letter and bits and pieces, as they'll be sent to this seemingly incorrect email address Fort - again, imho, but it seems there must be an issue with your email address as I've not heard of a single other person who hasn't been emailed when they got a CO with things to process etc.

Hope you manage to get it sorted :)

After our CO sent an email, there was a line indicating 'Email sent' or similar. If your CO has sent an email, it should indicate this. Then you'll know if they have the wrong address maybe? One more thing to look for...

Guest sksmith
Thanks SKSmith.

Meds booked for 18th Nov, I am really worried about them as in spite of recent efforts I am still way way way way way way over weight - you get the picture - well actually hopefully not!!!!

My blood pressure is good and cholesterol is OK, so hopefully it will be OK

IrishStew (OH)

Hi IrishStew, I've seen people on PIO with the same worry that were cleared no problem. My OH has is taking low dose of water pill/high blood pressure meds (though not overweight) and was cleared by MOC, so you should be fine. Fingers crossed for you!

Hey everyone! Wow seems like lots of good news for some of us on here - thrilled for you all and you must be feeling top of the world!! Certainly put a spring in your step on a Monday!! :)

I'm still waiting for my documents to be recorded as received on the SS on-line tracker - should be in the next day or so or i'll be worried that our applications hasn't arrived for some reason!

Irish stew, i noticed there was about 3 weeks in between you lodging your SS application and it being recorded as lodged? Was this due to the post or delay in sending the paperwork? Let me know.

Fortwilliamloyal : The last time I phoned them -18 months ago it was £1 per min, if I were you I would ring DIAC in OZ. The number listed on our letters were

GSM Adelaide

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Telephone 1300 364 613

Facsimile 61 8 7421 7615

SKSmith :Thanks, please keep your toes crossed for us too. :)

Petal38: Firstly, as AB has said in previous posts forget Royal mail tracked.

We sent our first copy the next day after applying. After two weeks it had still not arrived so we sent another copy (standard post), this we assume is the one that arrived. Perhaps you should consider sending a copy with a courier so that you don't run out of time.

IrishStew (OH)

Guest FortWilliamLoyal

I just phoned them and the woman confirmed that I do have a CO and they have my correct email address and that my "application is being processed".

She said they know about the Australian police checks and that I need a few weeks to get them and to keep an eye out on my email for contact from my CO, who will get in contact if they need anything else.

I'm not exactly pleased they haven't contacted me yet, at least it would put my mind at rest.

Guest FortWilliamLoyal
When did you apply, FortWilliamLoyal?

7th October.

I got a CO on 25th October... Well, that's the day most of my document checklist were changed to "Met". I've uploaded documents since then with no change in their status and have not had any email from my CO yet, just whatever they did to my application on the 25th.

Has anyone who has lodged not done their Police checks or Medicals yet? I applied the 20th Oct and still not done them yet. Should I get a move on?

Hi Chris, We were the 15th of Oct and have only got Meds booked today after getting our CO. If you are in a hurry to get to OZ or have very little to sort out in the UK before you leave, then press on. If

you are like us and need the time e.g. to sell a house then don't rush as it will leave you less time to validate your VISA.

IrishStew (OH)

I just phoned them and the woman confirmed that I do have a CO and they have my correct email address and that my "application is being processed".

She said they know about the Australian police checks and that I need a few weeks to get them and to keep an eye out on my email for contact from my CO, who will get in contact if they need anything else.

I'm not exactly pleased they haven't contacted me yet, at least it would put my mind at rest.

Good news - at least you know and rest a little easier.:SLEEP:

Guest Chris_J
Hi Chris, We were the 15th of Oct and have only got Meds booked today after getting our CO. If you are in a hurry to get to OZ or have very little to sort out in the UK before you leave, then press on. If

you are like us and need the time e.g. to sell a house then don't rush as it will leave you less time to validate your VISA.

IrishStew (OH)

Thank You for that. What about your Police checks?

Guest FortWilliamLoyal
Good news - at least you know and rest a little easier.:SLEEP:

I'm still not happy about it to be honest. I uploaded 12 months experience documentation and UK police checks last week and they've not been changed to met. Also my form 26 and 160 for my medicals are still showing as required, even though I had my medicals on the 24th Oct and the bit on the main page is showing as health requirements finalised.

My CO, on top of not emailing me to make initial contact, has clearly not looked at my file since the 25th October.

Hi Fortwilliamloyal - I'm sure your not, that's very understandable. Once you have cooled a bit, ring again, find out who the CO is and what team, speak to your CO tell them you are confused and try get him/her to at least get your records up to date. IMHO sometimes it's hard to beat an old fashioned conversation.

Chris J - I would say the same for Police checks, I think I am right in saying that you have 12months from whichever is the oldest.

IrishStew (OH)

Guest mihaitza

Dear fellow goers-down-under, I've been reading almost everything - at least on this thread.

I have a/2 question/s, perhaps some google crawler indexes it and someone could come and share:

1. Is there anyone waiting for sponsorship to be granted by SA for 511112 - Project or Program Administrator at the moment?

2. Is there anyone that wants to apply soon for 511112 - Project or Programme Administrator?

As I have seen, Kalinka was the last granted, with this occupation and there's nobody else waiting for or willing to 'registered' here.

I intend to apply for this occupation as soon as I receive from VETASSESS the outcome letter (my application is not finalized even though I've submitted it 6 months ago and a moth back I've sent an SRG35 urgency form)

I hope the result will be positive (successful) and will lodge with SA as soon as I get the letter.

Guest FortWilliamLoyal

I ordered my international bank draft to pay for the Australian police checks 7 days ago and due to the sheer incompetency of the Bank of Scotland, it's still not arrived. I swear to god, I'm ready to burst with rage.

:biggrin: Hello all, just a quick update for Helchops for the SA Tracker you've so kindly put together. Our SS application was lodged on 26th October and has been confirmed as received today on 8th November!

Oh, and just for info, for anyone else in the UK, we sent the documents Royal Mail international signed for on 26th October which isn't too bad considering SA take a couple of days to register your documents once they've arrived. I was nervous after what i'd read on here the documents would go astray, but can only speak as I find of the service for us.

Just the horrible waiting bit now!

Petal :smile: