887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Dee said:

Guys - humble request while updating spreadsheet please do not edit other input. My application date has been changed and i am not able to edit it. @Russki if you can please fix the same. Much appreciated....

Hi @Dee, I changed back to 12 March 2019, hope this is correct. 🙂 

Someone is again messing up the tracker 😞 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bern83 said:

@toot @Vicky 86 @NY050418 @Deep @Wale @sajitha @Spade @Roja did you guys attach passport photos, just the photos, to your applications? It is stated that it is recommended, not required.

if you have than attach it. Otherwise no issue.

Well, I have also attached. As it's good in size so easy to identify with passport etc.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Bern83 said:

Can anyone that received their grant please confirm if you have uploaded passport photos to your application. Just the photos, in the tab for photograph - passport.  As I understand it is a recommended attachment and not a required one.  I haven't attached it yet, so would appreciate your reply.

Please upload pics; it wont be harmful. We have all uploaded passport size pics as it is required. Its always better to be cautious than be sorry later.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Honey said:

if you have than attach it. Otherwise no issue.

Well, I have also attached. As it's good in size so easy to identify with passport etc.

Hi Honey,

Thank you I appreciate your reply!

Did you just write your name on the back, or have it certified as well?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, enbaskar said:

Hi All, Did anyone applied Indian PCC through post to vfs Adelaide. How does it takes to come back. Do we need to send passport also with post? 

Thanks

vijay

You have to go to VFS office and submit application and passport there; after that you can opt whether you want to collect passport from VFS office or they post.

1 hour ago, Honey said:

Commong GUYS post some grants.

@Angos Have you completed e-medical form. If yes then call them or request to finalize your application.

@Maytian Please put complain and ask for status. its being so long you have uploaded all required documents.

@Honey I have uploaded all the forms plus medical yesterday itself. They asked iron Friday. Should I wait to call them or should call them today ?? Kindly suggest 

On 5/24/2019 at 11:04 AM, Angos said:

Hi Guys,

First of all I should say thanks to @Riaz @Sharky0903 @Rana G who helped me to get 887 visa for my new born baby.

Today got an email from CO Mark asking :  " Please complete the attached e-medical form and return to skilled.support@homeaffairs as soon as possible. Once received we will attach the GP report and send to Bupa for assessment. "

I have already submitted the letter from GP. If somebody have an idea that it is just now the e medical form which I need to submit. Is anyone have the same experience?

And addition to it, should I upload the immunisation record and health checkup record of my baby from " Blue book". Kindly guide me.

Hi Angos, could you share the e medical form with me? Maybe I can use it for my daughter before co requests it. Thanks!

1 hour ago, nudgee said:

Hey Bern attach it I will be doing the same attach the photo after work tonight 🙂

Yes Nudgee, so will I, I don't want to be asked a photo and wait in line again just because of that! Let's do it and hope we get our grants soon!!!

Urgent Question 

I had an employer where I worked only 4 weeks. So he gave me cheque. I have already lodged my application and and today my agent told me that according to my payslips he payed me $5 less. I am so worried now is that going to be an issue i am not sure if bank cut $5 as fees or he really under pay me. Please help

3 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi @Happy and lucky! 🙂 As far as I know, there is no special requirement to register, but there are online surveys we have to fill in from skills SA, several surveys. Your wife should have received a link as a main applicant.

Also, you can in the first instance "ground" yourself, get as much official documentation as possible to show where you now live: get SA driving licence with your current address, open a local bank account, get a library card, get bills on yours and your wife's name etc. It will establish you as a "local", will concrete your presence here. And it will make it easier to prove your residence later down the line, when you are applying for 887. 🙂 

Anyone knows of any requirements to register? 🤔

Thank you Russki for being so proactive always:)

Yes I have started collecting bills and have a bank account on my name now. 

But I have heard that we need to add/show that we are in South Australia.

Can you or someone who had similar experience tell me, When we have our newborn delivered, how do I add her in my 489 visa? Will I have to apply for Indian passport from indian embassy or what exactly is the process?

Is there a official link or website where I can read the complete process please.

Thank you.

56 minutes ago, Skaur said:

Urgent Question 

I had an employer where I worked only 4 weeks. So he gave me cheque. I have already lodged my application and and today my agent told me that according to my payslips he payed me $5 less. I am so worried now is that going to be an issue i am not sure if bank cut $5 as fees or he really under pay me. Please help

According to payslips he paid me $2927 and check deposit in statement says he paid me $2922 so $5 difference is in payslips and payg he didn't pay me under he put more tax so my payslips and payg has difference 

21 hours ago, Jptsap said:

Just wait case officer to contact. There’s is not any way, I tried everything, in the same boat.

Look at reply I got,

Your child`s application is currently awaiting assessment by the visa processing officer.

Once allocated and reviewed by a case officer the documents will be assessed. Then a case officer will contact you with a Hap ID.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards

thanks a lot