Guest Adelaide_bound

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Jerrychokes

Hi everyone! I've been following this thread religiously without posting. But now here is my timeline and pls add me to the tracker.

ACS approved 8th March 2011

Failed SS sponsorship 23rd August 2011 (DIAC requirements "not met")

ACT sponsorship approved Sept 9th 2011

176 Visa Applicatn 9th Sept 2011

Med recieved 20th Sept 2011

PCC uploaded 24th Sept 2011

Med finalised 30th Sept 2011

176 Visa approved 30th Sept 2011.

Bet I must be a mixture of red and blue on the tracker so turn me MAGENTA!!!:jiggy:

Guest Adelaide_OK

A piece of news that has not confirmed appeared in Chinese forum

One guy of Software Engineer whose documents were received on 23 September, his status changed to

Application Decision No Decision yet

But he have not get the line "Application Assessed Immigration SA is unable to provide an indication of processing times. Keep monitoring this page and your e-mail for the decision on your application." --- the 3rd line, why the 4 th line came out?

His id is id:21xxxx

What happened?

Does SA process applications according to received date?

He also mentioned one of his friends whose files were received on Sep 12 got SA SS on Sep 27

If it is true, I would be quitely mad.

Guest Helchops

I believe that SA process the applications according to the date they are received on a first come, first served basis. This has worked out to be mostly accurate according to the dates on the tracker. Im sure there are a few people who have taken much shorter/longer who submitted on the same day.

I wouldn't spread around reference numbers though (even with digits blanked)...I'm sure SA and DIAC check forums...

One guy answered, he lodged online September 12, documents received September 19, and got SA SS approval today

It looks like mine, but I haven't got the SS yet :) Which occupation has that guy?

Guest Adelaide_OK
Maybe they are going by skill code/group and date?

No, others in same forum with same code said they had not gotten 3rd line

SA's official web site mentioned "Applications will be processed in date order of receipt and registration of a complete set of documentation.", so it is so wired

Guest Adelaide_OK

One guy in the forum mentioned he got 4 th line (no decision yet)today, but there is not 3rd line, his file received on 23 September, his occupation is 261312 Developer Programmer, 176 visa

At first, I didn't believe. Then he told all of us that one of his friend applied under software engineer and 475 visa, received date was 12 September, got SA SS approval on 27 September

Then another guy came out, said he lodged 12 Sep, received 19 Sep, got SA SS today, 176 visa, occupation is 261312 Developer Programmer

Then I have to believe.

Yep, that's their official line. Just looking at the few listed, they all seem to be development type roles and I am probably wrong - just speculating.

It's likely that the 475 person is in country and their visa may be close to the renewal date (again speculation). Just throwing ideas out there, the only people that know for sure are those doing the processing.

When did we last hear from Manykids and Lslion - maybe they've had some good news too? Lets hope they are at least seeing line 3.

Guest Adelaide_OK
Yep, that's their official line. Just looking at the few listed, they all seem to be development type roles and I am probably wrong - just speculating.

It's likely that the 475 person is in country and their visa may be close to the renewal date (again speculation). Just throwing ideas out there, the only people that know for sure are those doing the processing.

When did we last hear from Manykids and Lslion - maybe they've had some good news too? Lets hope they are at least seeing line 3.

I don't understand your word "that the 475 person is in country", does that mean Australia? 475 is same as 176, offshore application.

I have sent message to Lslion because we are from same county, it is him introduced me pomsinadelaide forum.

But he have not read my message. It seems that he has not online for couple days

Guest Adelaide_bound

Before SS closed back in May, there was talk of it being processed on a profession basis, ie all the Primary Teachers one week and so on - so maybe they are back up to a good sized back log and are doing it part on who's been in the que the longest, but also on profession - IE Jim applied first and is a Primary school teacher, then Sue who is a cook and then Bob who is a plumber, and then Sally who is also a primary school teacher. Jim is at the front of the que, so he gets processed, but the people at SA Immi see that Sally is also a primary school teacher and might have very similar documents etc, so she gets put together with Jim and given to the person processing Jim, so both Sally and Jim get approved and Primary Teacher allocation places gets marked down by two rather than just the one. And the onto Sue (and any other cooks who have applied in the meantime) and so on.

Does that makes sense?

Its not for sure how they do things, no insider knowledge or anything, just from watching who is getting approved when for many many months now lol. So in a way it seems like people are jumping the que, but they aren't doing so to anyone's detriment really iyswim.

Just thought I'd put that out there for people waiting :)

Before SS closed back in May, there was talk of it being processed on a profession basis, ie all the Primary Teachers one week and so on - so maybe they are back up to a good sized back log and are doing it part on who's been in the que the longest, but also on profession - IE Jim applied first and is a Primary school teacher, then Sue who is a cook and then Bob who is a plumber, and then Sally who is also a primary school teacher. Jim is at the front of the que, so he gets processed, but the people at SA Immi see that Sally is also a primary school teacher and might have very similar documents etc, so she gets put together with Jim and given to the person processing Jim, so both Sally and Jim get approved and Primary Teacher allocation places gets marked down by two rather than just the one. And the onto Sue (and any other cooks who have applied in the meantime) and so on.

Does that makes sense?

Its not for sure how they do things, no insider knowledge or anything, just from watching who is getting approved when for many many months now lol. So in a way it seems like people are jumping the que, but they aren't doing so to anyone's detriment really iyswim.

Just thought I'd put that out there for people waiting :)

Thank you, Adelaide_bound. Your explaination makes sense