State Sponsorship tracker again!

Guest Adelaide_bound

Guest two_chants
Two_chants

LousieMary

and other guys who've done their medicals - any updates now?

I pestered my clinic again on Wednesday- looks like the doctor didn't submit the main health form at all. It was sent the next day and now meds are finalised.

Still I see CO hasn't updated my police checks, nor the medicals on the Document Checklist as Met.

Do I understand correctly - the main status page with meds status (eg received/outstanding/finalised) is updated by Sydney? And info on medicals (met/required) in the Document checklist is updated by the CO?

Hi Lenore

We had a problem with my sons medical results because his file was inaccessible for a number of days. Also my daughters crashed when they tried to upload some attachments. I emailed Sydney who said for the clinic to contact them. I forwarded the email then called them as well.

Yesterday they said they could now get into my sons file and they were hoping to be able to access my daughters today and finalise everything and I've just looked and everything is now showing as received, yippee!

I think the received updates happen when docs are signed off here then it shows finalised when HOC take a look as mine did the day after that received everything.

Unfortunately the CO has to then change everything to met once it gets to finalised and I have no idea how long that takes. Some people seems to be a day, others its weeks.

Also I'm not convinced my daughters will get signed off straight away anyway as she has an underlying condition and I dont know if it will be ok.

Will be very tense on Sunday night waiting for them to check it all!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pheeeew - 176 App lodged today the 15th Oct.

Pity the system doesn't show an upload progress bar for all those scans.

Helchops, can you please update us on the Tracker?

Amy 79 - know exactly what you mean about the 2K - makes me envy those who got in before the exchange rate crashed.

IrishStew (OH)

Guest Helchops
Had medicals yesterday. Doc was very serious and scary. It stressed me out! My eyesight was rubbish in my right eye. Hope left eye will save me!!! It's all in the lap of the gods now. So the waiting game continues...

Well done on the meds!

I actually forgot my glasses and struggled to read that last line...it was soooo small!! but, I had a good go and they commented that I shouldn't have glasses afterall, so I'm assuming it was ok!

Still, don't stress. They told us, is has to be a pretty serious medical condition to be a let down - so I'm sure you'll (and we'll) be fine - fingers crossed!!

I'll be updating the tracker in a little while!

Guest seba771

OMG!!!

I saw this in the list today:

[TABLE=class: orange tiny_text, width: 4]

[TR]

[TD]263111[/TD]

[TD]Computer Network and Systems Engineer[/TD]

[TD=class: avail low, bgcolor: #FF9140]Low availability[/TD]

[TD=class: extra]* See IELTS explanation section above[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

And I saw there was no change in my application.

After checking my email and do other stuff I check again my application and GUESS WHAT!!!!!

[TABLE=width: 800]

[TR=class: head, bgcolor: #78AD32]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Online Application Completed & Submitted[/TD]

[TD]07 Oct 2011[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Complete Set of Documents Received by Immigration SA Office[/TD]

[TD]12 Oct 2011[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Application Decision[/TD]

[TD]Approved[/TD]

[TD]17 October 2011[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I'm in baby!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Ovel!!! You should be in too!!! check your application because you sent the papers before me.

Guest Big Bob

Hey Guys !

You all doing awesome....congratulations everyone on their progress with their visa application....I am almost done with my backpack and ready to ride Kangaroo next month...I am very happy too see everyone busy with meds and other approved for SA SS....happy to see the whole SA lot move ahead...cheers!

Big Bob

So frustrated, Ive completed the 176 Visa and got to the payment page and its only credit card! :realmad:

I have never had a credit card so have had to order one just for this! Thats another week delay! Grrr :mad:

Couldn't a family member pay it for you and you give them the cash straight away?? Such a shame having to wait!

Long Story but I tried that and its not an option unfortunately. I will just have to wait :(