887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

9 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

To be honest I am super confused now, I applied on 3/12/18 last month @Tianjin got a case officer whereas, he applied on 5/12/18. I thought it was random pickup, case officer may open his file by mistake. In this week  they were processing until mid April now jump to July. What happen to May and June applicant. We can see we have good number of applicant from those months. It's a good news whoever got a case officer now. My question once they have submit their documents they will get their grant or not? It's very strange case officer asked for partner documents, not the work requirement not the residential one. Most probably they will asked for the work and residential paperwork later ? any guess experts. 

Like the way you use Petter Dutton as for your head sculpture, but i am really scared by him.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

I reckon that they are running ahead looking at files to establish what may be missing or needing an update so that by the time they get to that application in the queue then it is very quick to grant. So if they don't phone or contact to ask for something then it may mean that your docs are ok

I understand they are running ahead no problem about that, but keen to see any grant for jumping months. Many random people got contacted by CO but no one got the grant. All of them asking same documents related partner. If anyone got the grant on those month then we will think everything is going alright. Anyway queue is moving super fast. keep it up CO our grant is on the way. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

Guys, how did you know that your case had been opened by a CO?

If you applied by an agent wait for their email. If you applied by yourself check your email for any corresponding. Alternatively the best way, you can login your immi account to see what is going on. If your application showing still in "received" that means no exiting news, if you have been request for document you can see on immi account. 

5 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

No, please add me on the Sheet.

Documents required

-AFP (main applicant) , and my wife (already submitted new ones yesterday).

- Functional English for my wife  (submitted yesterday).

- Health Examination for my kid (born after submitted 887 visa )

That's interesting. When is your AFP expiring? I applied on the same date as you, my AFP is expiring on the 03/07/2019 and they did not request me to submit a new one.

16 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

To be honest I am super confused now, I applied on 3/12/18 last month @Tianjin got a case officer whereas, he applied on 5/12/18. I thought it was random pickup, case officer may open his file by mistake. In this week  they were processing until mid April now jump to July. What happen to May and June applicant. We can see we have good number of applicant from those months. It's a good news whoever got a case officer now. My question once they have submit their documents they will get their grant or not? It's very strange case officer asked for partner documents, not the work requirement not the residential one. Most probably they will asked for the work and residential paperwork later ? any guess experts. 

16 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

The documents which are asking are the major one I guess exp. IELTS or passport.  It takes longer period of time to submit.  That's why COs are asking in advance. 

Good Afternoon Guys,
kindly help me confirm this please. It seems to me from yesterdays threads babys under 6 months born in Australia requires no medicals to be done. Is that correct ?
Also what of babies under 6 months born outside Australia. Do they need to have medicals done ?

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, Stellajane said:

Hi everyone,

First post here but a silent follower for a few weeks already.

Great forum with lots of information. Thanks to all who make the effort to correspond.

Applied 28/08/2018

My question: When we applied for the 489, my husband was the main applicant. For our 887 it is myself as I am the one working full time whilst my husband is setting up our business. When we applied for 489 my husband already achieved 'competent English' through IELTS. That certificate dates from early 2016, we arrived mid 2016. Would he be needed to do IELTS again? 

Thank you for your kind replies already.

Yes you will need to provide the same; in case your husbands IELTS is expired please do it again...all the best

12 minutes ago, March9th2019 said:

Hi guys

Im going to Indonesia for my holiday in July. If we travel overseas other than home country, do we need upload new AFP and overseas police clearance?

If its for couple of weeks then not required...

22 minutes ago, samrooley25 said:

Good Afternoon Guys,
kindly help me confirm this please. It seems to me from yesterdays threads babys under 6 months born in Australia requires no medicals to be done. Is that correct ?
Also what of babies under 6 months born outside Australia. Do they need to have medicals done ?

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

Hi

I have done mine while my baby was only 2 months old and born in Qld. It is just a letter from GP with few details and a copy of Red Book. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

I reckon that they are running ahead looking at files to establish what may be missing or needing an update so that by the time they get to that application in the queue then it is very quick to grant. So if they don't phone or contact to ask for something then it may mean that your docs are ok

I like that idea

29 minutes ago, Dee said:

Yes you will need to provide the same; in case your husbands IELTS is expired please do it again...all the best

43 minutes ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

I had friends who also swapped as main applicant and secondary applicant, and neither had to do the test again because they had both achieved competent English at the time of applying for the 489. Hopefully you should be ok but just make 100% sure

54 minutes ago, 887 2019 said:

YES from my experience all sec applicant must prove fun eng 

I reckon all 3 are correct in your statement, but it are 2 different answers. 

@TakeItOnTheChin is the most close to our situation, we both have achieved competent English when applying for 489 (granted feb 2016). 

Therefore, my question remains:

What had the secondary applicants already achieved on their previous visa regarding their level of English when they had to re-submit Proof of Functional English for the 887?

Did they achieve functional English or did not had to submit any level of English on their initial visa?

Or did they have already achieved competent English and still had to redo the IELTS test?

Thanks

I have been in Australia for over 12 years started with student visa then had bad luck with lawyers caused me refusals, went to AAT and finally ended up with 489 and I am over thankful, I will apply for 887 on June 2020. hope its ok I be part of this forum and listen to other's experiences.

Thank you all

• Like 3

Just now, 12 yrs visa life said:

I have been in Australia for over 12 years started with student visa then had bad luck with lawyers caused me refusals, went to AAT and finally ended up with 489 and I am over thankful, I will apply for 887 on June 2020. hope its ok I be part of this forum and listen to other's experiences.

Thank you all

Good luck mate, you have come a long way, a lot of patience

21 hours ago, SukSim said:

Hi, i applied 887 on 5th april, got connected by Co today, he asked for following document— accreditation certificate, superannuation, i do taxi job so dont have superannuation so what should i reply to him. Any explaination i can give about superannuation(any idea) 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SukSim said:

Hi you don't need to provide superannuation as it won't matter because you are self employed but you would need to provide the following 

1.  Driving license 

2. Driver accreditation 

3. 4 quarters bass statement 

4. Notice of assessment 

5. Tax lodgement documents from tax agent.( profit and loss statement)

6.letter from operating network (that u have worked with them)

7. Nos of hours proving letter from state government ( taxi governing body)eg: in Victoria from CVV

8. Bank statement of account where u deposit money all the time

I m curious that y they haven't contacted us yet.. (applied 3rd april 2018 with 2 kids age 3 and 19 months now? . we have uploaded fresh AFP for myself and husband ( main applicant) and my ielts  as depandent  was uploaded on 18 april 2018 ( new one with 7 overall score) what else they need .😡😯. for god sake .. 

• Like 3