887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Absolute joke on us as this wait game doesn’t seem to be ending another week of disappointment and heart breaks 

More than 9 years since I first applied for 489 

14 years in one month time in the country and no hopes to get any where I don’t know when this misery will end for all of us 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Maninder said:

Absolute joke on us as this wait game doesn’t seem to be ending another week of disappointment and heart breaks 

More than 9 years since I first applied for 489 

14 years in one month time in the country and no hopes to get any where I don’t know when this misery will end for all of us 

Sorry to hear that mate, let the emotions out which is good for body. We know the pain, and we are human.

Edited by Seacity112
  • Sad 1

On 1/23/2020 at 1:32 PM, nudgee said:

if your 489 still valid, you CANNOT move to Melbourne, don't do it there are case in the past it can lead to visa refusal. but not sure if you can move to Melbourne if your 489 is expired. I still wouldn't recommend. 

How about moving from region to region on 489?

Hi, I need some information regarding child medical. My Child was born in Australia when we were on 489 and was granted the same visa. No medical was requested by DHA at that time.

When we applied for 887 ( 16 Nov 2019),  immiaccount did not create any HAP ID under heath examination. But, after reading different posts on this group, I have realised that CO will definitely ask for child's medical born in Australia even though as per immi it is not required at the moment. 

So, Is there any way that we can request DHA for HAP ID and get the mdical done now instead of waiting for 18 months and then CO may ask for the same thing. Thanks

1 minute ago, Uetian said:

Hi, I need some information regarding child medical. My Child was born in Australia when we were on 489 and was granted the same visa. No medical was requested by DHA at that time.

When we applied for 887 ( 16 Nov 2019),  immiaccount did not create any HAP ID under heath examination. But, after reading different posts on this group, I have realised that CO will definitely ask for child's medical born in Australia even though as per immi it is not required at the moment. 

So, Is there any way that we can request DHA for HAP ID and get the mdical done now instead of waiting for 18 months and then CO may ask for the same thing. Thanks

Has the DHA been in contact with you at all yet? 

2 hours ago, Uetian said:

How old is your kid?

Hello All,

We are on 489 Visa and have applied 887 (been 15 months).  We'll be travelling overseas in April, meanwhile if we dont get PR what visa our newborn need to have for travelling? and what would be the processing time? Baby's born in Australia.

please share your experience. 

Hello all,

I have attached so far 59 attachments in my immi account. As you all are aware one applicants has maximum 60 attachments. I’m a single applicant. The question with only one attachment remaining available for me. I allowed that to my overseas police clearance certificate under character assessment. I forgot to attach my Superannuation statement. Can I attach in the remaining attachment both overseas police clearance and superannuation statement in character assessment and name it clearly police clearance and superannuation? 

6 hours ago, March9th2019 said:

Hello all,

I have attached so far 59 attachments in my immi account. As you all are aware one applicants has maximum 60 attachments. I’m a single applicant. The question with only one attachment remaining available for me. I allowed that to my overseas police clearance certificate under character assessment. I forgot to attach my Superannuation statement. Can I attach in the remaining attachment both overseas police clearance and superannuation statement in character assessment and name it clearly police clearance and superannuation? 

59? What documents exactly are you giving the department?

On 1/22/2020 at 6:17 AM, Pawan said:

Hello Everyone 😀

I have been following this forum for a while. 

We got our golden email today.

Applied on the 1st August 2018. 

1st Contact , was on the 15th October 2019 for our kids medical. 

Approval today on the 22nd Jan 2020 at 9 am. 

I would recommend everyone waiting to contact my lawyer he is awesome and bundle of knowledge. Mr Aman Bhangoo 0433 906 206, Bulleseye consultant Brisbane. He got us through the application and helped a lot after submission as well. Very good with sensitive cases.

I thank you all for sharing everyday emotions and details here in the forum. 

Thanks 😎

Congratulations man.. How old are yours kids .While 489 did they do medical??? why asking again.